Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for an experienced video editor to join our busy creative production team and support the delivery of our key projects.
- Manage and organise the production of multi-media assets in our studio (videos and animated formats). This role focuses on post-production.
- Be responsible for editing footage, and producing video content suitable for publication across multiple channels (website, mobile, social media) – across a wide range of formats including video, gifs, cinemographs, stop motion, fast-forward video.
- Use your experience, and specialist knowledge of video production, to actively contribute to team creative brainstorms.
- Manage the work flow of video content in post-produciton
- Discover and create new and recurring video/multi-media formats for our content and partners
- Advanced skills in video, sound editing and post production applications such as Premiere Pro, After Effects and DaVinci Reolve
- Excellent editing skills combined with an appreciation of timing, pace, colour and composition.
- Previous experience of editing videos across a range of different brands and industries within a creative or digital environment is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications and workflows including Photoshop and After Effects.
- A genuine passion for all things design and motion related assets with a relentless desire to push the boundaries of video production.
- A positive ‘can-do attitude’ is essential, plus the ability to work quickly under pressure, with constant attention to detail, whilst always striving to produce the highest standard of work.
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and responsible
- Able to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment
- Highly analytical, strategic, and creative
- A desire to test and learn, and an always-on mentally when it comes to experimenting with new formats
- An interest in food content and/or content marketing a plus
- A positive, creative attitude and an ambitious spirit
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.