Technical SEO Manager
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for an experienced Tech SEO Manager to join our team. The right candidate will help GPC deliver key projects by manging SEO activity for a range of clients; improve the quality of the technical SEO offering; and build a template for growth of SEO team long term. Due to the nature of the accounts involved, the right candidate must speak fluent Spanish, as well as English.
- Execute SEO strategy across technical SEO, content (on-page), backlink strategy, etc
- Develop materials, templates processes and methodologies to deliver ‘world class’ SEO
- Deliver the unique GPC methodology in support of creating multi-market content at scale
- Support content teams to create and optimise assets that align with the SEO strategy
- Build capability and processes to monitor and report on SEO metrics and performance
- Research, plan and build out content strategies for GPC clients
- Communicate SEO insights and expertise to clients
- Build out decks to support strategic search optimisation consulting
- Create, update, and summarise monthly SEO reports
- Support all account-related SEO activity
- Manage and validate (QA) freelancer outputs to meet highest standards
- Review multiple language work – especially around keyword discovery
- Create content briefs at scale for both projects and content hubs
- Review articles created for SEO quality assurance
- Recommend relevant content optimisations for maximum impact
- Supporting Head of Search on new-business requirements and larger projects
- Where required, manage time and quality of freelancers and junior members of staff
- Liaise with project management team to improve processes and resource management
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the SEO industry
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- Experience of setting up reporting dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Ideally, experience of data aggregation and analysis tools such as Supermetrics
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and AdWords
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.