Social Media Manager (Food brands)
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
Are you passionate about food? Have you always got one eye on the latest digital trends? We are looking for a committed and creative Social Media Manager to join our team in Indonesia. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating engaging content for our client and managing the brand’s social media presence.
This is a remote role – you will be working closely with the regional team virtually!
- Keeping abreast about the latest developments within the food and beverage space in Indonesia, along with new social media platform updates and making proactive recommendations to clients based on local trends and insights
- Conceptualize social media strategy for the brand
- Be client’s day-to-day point of contact and partner for all things social media
- Plan monthly content calendar of localized content based on the brand’s marketing activities, local events / occasions and content pillars
- Social media copywriting in Bahasa Indonesia, along with English translations for internal and external approvals
- Bring original, highly creative and engaging content ideas to life through social media content
- Work closely with our creative team to produce the assets for social media
- Community management of platforms, ensuring all enquiries are answered within 24-hours on weekdays, except weekends and public holidays
- Monitor and analyse content performance, subsequently derive insights, learnings and recommendations through our monthly reports
- Have at least 3+ years’ of social media and day-to-day client management experience
- Midlevel to deep understanding about local Indonesian cuisines and cooking methods, tricks and tips in the kitchen
- Be adaptable, a motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast paced and exciting environment
- Work well independently due to our virtual set-up and must be contactable at all times during office hours
- Prior creative social media content copywriting and planning skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- Be fluent in social media management: an understanding of algorithms and best practice for each platform
- Experience with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns
- A good understanding of the Indonesian cooking and food & beverage influencers
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.