Social Media Manager (Food brands)
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
Do you love cooking? Do you enjoy crafting engaging social media content as well? Does keeping abreast about the latest digital trends excite you? We are looking for a committed and creative Social Media Manager to lead the charge in conquering social media for recipe website brand, with a good understanding of the culinary world and social media landscape in Indonesia.
This is a remote role – you will be working closely with the regional team virtually!
- Keeping abreast about the latest developments within the food and beverage space in Indonesia, along with new social media platform updates and making proactive recommendations to clients based on local trends and insights
- Conceptualize social media strategy for the brand
- Be client’s day-to-day point of contact and partner for all things social media
- Plan monthly content calendar of localized content based on the brand’s marketing activities, local events / occasions and content pillars
- Social media copywriting in Bahasa Indonesia, along with English translations for internal and external approvals
- Bring original, highly creative and engaging content ideas to life through social media content
- Work closely with our creative team to produce the assets for social media
- Community management of platforms, ensuring all enquiries are answered within 24-hours on weekdays, except weekends and public holidays
- Monitor and analyse content performance, subsequently derive insights, learnings and recommendations through our monthly reports
- Have at least 3+ years’ of social media and day-to-day client management experience
- Midlevel to deep understanding about local Indonesian cuisines and cooking methods, tricks and tips in the kitchen
- Be adaptable, a motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast paced and exciting environment
- Work well independently due to our virtual set-up and must be contactable at all times during office hours
- Prior creative social media content copywriting and planning skills in Bahasa Indonesia
- Be fluent in social media management: an understanding of algorithms and best practice for each platform
- Experience with social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns
- A good understanding of the Indonesian cooking and food & beverage influencers
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.