We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for a SEO Lead to join our team and help GPC deliver key projects through manging SEO activity for a range of clients.
- Research, plan and build out content strategies for GPC clients
- Communicate SEO insights and expertise to clients
- Build out decks to support strategic search optimisation consulting
- Create, update, and summarise monthly SEO reports
- Manage and validate (QA) freelancer outputs to meet highest standards
- Review multiple language work – especially around keyword discovery
- Create content briefs at scale for both projects and content hubs
- Review articles created for SEO quality assurance
- Recommend relevant content optimisations for maximum impact
- Supporting Head of Search on new-business requirements and larger projects
- Where required, manage time and quality of freelancers and junior members of staff
- Liaise with project management team to improve processes and resource management
- Execute SEO strategy across technical SEO, content (on-page), backlink strategy
- Develop materials, templates processes and methodologies to deliver ‘world class’ SEO
- Deliver the unique GPC methodology in support of creating multi-market content at scale
- Support content teams to create and optimise assets that align with the SEO strategy
- Build capability and processes to monitor and report on SEO metrics and performance
- At least three years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and AdWords
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.