Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We’re looking for SEO Leads to join our teams.
- Support the development of GPC offerings, including packages of SEO audits, pre-sales materials, category assessments and the rollout of content hubs.
- Research, plan and build out content strategies for GPC clients in Asia.
- Communicate SEO insights and expertise to clients.
- Build out decks to support strategic search optimisation consulting.
- Create, update, and summarise monthly SEO reports.
- Support all SEO activity.
- Manage and validate (QA) freelancer outputs to meet highest standards.
- Review multiple language work – especially around keyword discovery.
- Create content briefs at scale for projects and content hubs.
- Review articles created for SEO quality assurance.
- Recommend relevant content optimisations for best impact.
- Supporting Head of SEO APAC on new-business requirements and larger projects in Asia.
- When required, manage time and quality of freelancers and junior members of staff.
- Liaise with project management team to improve processes and resource management.
- Formal education min Bachelor Degree (any major)
- Have minimum 7 years’ experience in SEO technical skills
- Basic understanding of SEO (including how it works on both desktop & mobile)
- Analytical thinking
- Fast learner & like to challenge new things
- Have Passion on SEO & any new things related to Google & organic traffic channel
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, GSC, Ahrefs, moz, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest google update, its feature and best practices in SEO
- Excellent presentation skill
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.