Senior SEO Executive
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a SEO Executive to join our team. The SEO Executive will help the GPC SEO Team deliver against performance targets on our key All Things Hair project, will provide an efficient technical SEO offering to the wider GPC team and will support the ATH SEO Lead, SEO Manager and Head of SEO in delivering projects.
- Support the Head of SEO and SEO Manager to implement SEO content strategy across key accounts.
- Run weekly technical crawls of client sites, and work with SEO Manager and web development team to prioritise fixes based on SEO impact.
- Review technical elements including: meta data, internal links, sitemaps, redirection chains, canonical tags, duplicate content, keyword cannibalisation, Hreflang tags, etc.
- Work closely with website editors to maintain good SEO practices across new and existing content.
- Drive on-page optimisation to increase organic performance, including A-B testing
- Ongoing campaign reporting to assess performance and identify opportunities.
- Keyword research and refresh
- Keeping in touch with latest industry trends, algorithm updates, etc.
- Ad hoc related tasks as required
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment highly desirable
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Must speak either Italian, French, German and Spanish, as well as English
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Keyword Planner; Screamingfrog, Botify or similar crawling platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Passion for SEO and data analysis a must
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.