Senior Project Manager
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our regional projects in South East Asia.
- Develop and execute strategies to help achieve regional sales revenue targets for the Indonesian market
- Be responsible for client retentions and growth of accounts with agencies and publishers within the market
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Be responsible for the roll-out of our regional projects and planning and organising each step (sprints/QA/UAT…)
- Define the scope and plan of projects
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Hold regular reviews with the CCOs to review projects schedules/statuses
- Ensure projects are appropriately documented
- Help establishing a communication schedule
- Provide input into the IT Programme Report
- Manage client relationships for all IT/web topics
- Work closely with the operational team to define sprint commitments
- Work with the operational team to prepare and present internal/external demos to key stakeholders
- Identify and work to resolve any risks/issues
- Manage the release process
- Maintain all the project manager tools that we share internally and externally updated – Jira/Confluence/Trello/Da Pulse
- Plan, manage coordinate and track all GPC produced assets with the relevant teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- Experience using project management software such as MS Project, Confluence and JIRA
- You are a web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with content management systems (WordPress)
- Experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Excellent command of the English language is mandatory
What is it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.