Senior Project Manager
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for our regional projects in South East Asia, Malaysia and Philippines.
- Develop and execute strategies to help achieve regional sales revenue targets for the Indonesian, Malaysian and Philippines markets
- Be responsible for client retentions and growth of accounts with agencies and publishers within the market
- Identify and close strategic up-selling opportunities by understanding core client business needs
- Be responsible for the roll-out of our regional projects and planning and organising each step (sprints/QA/UAT…)
- Define the scope and plan of projects
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects
- Ensure that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Hold regular reviews with the CCOs to review projects schedules/statuses
- Ensure projects are appropriately documented
- Help establishing a communication schedule
- Provide input into the IT Programme Report
- Manage client relationships for all IT/web topics
- Work closely with the operational team to define sprint commitments
- Work with the operational team to prepare and present internal/external demos to key stakeholders
- Identify and work to resolve any risks/issues
- Manage the release process
- Maintain all the project manager tools that we share internally and externally updated – Jira/Confluence/Trello/Da Pulse
- Plan, manage coordinate and track all GPC produced assets with the relevant teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- Experience using project management software such as MS Project, Confluence and JIRA
- You are a web savvy and possess a working understanding/experience in SDLC including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA. You are familiar with content management systems (WordPress)
- Experience reviewing site metrics and making strategic decisions based on data
- Experience managing, communicating and building relationships with clients
- Excellent command of the English language is mandatory
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.