Senior Account Manager
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Account Manager to join our team and support the growth of the agency by developing and growing positive and long-lasting relationships with our client. The right candidate will be a brand representative for our client, helping ensure that any work that is produced is on brand and on brief.
- Help identify possible opportunities for account growth, and provide the wider team with proactive ideas
- Maintain day-to-day communications with our client, keeping them up to date on project statuses and gaining responses to GPC’s questions
- Take briefs from client and review them together with the Account Director and other relevant core team members. Work within this team to drive the right response and best way to deliver the work, to the highest quality
- Liaise with and bring together the relevant GPC delivery team. Ensure that the team has all information that they need and are united to deliver the highest possible quality work, aligning and exceeding client expectations
- Be responsible for regular client and internal project status updates
- Keep the team updated with any relevant industry developments
- Develop a holistic view of the overall client project / publishing platform, and ensure that each asset we produce fits in and serves the purpose of the project on a creative and tactical level
- 3+ years’ client services experience within a digital content-focused agency
- Experience working with brand name clients, ideally within the fashion and beauty industry
- Solid understanding of SEO and related metrics
- Strong understanding of the digital content landscape – from planning and research, to production, publishing and reporting
- Highly organised and able to manage workload effectively
- Adaptable, confident and self-motivated
- Mature personality to relate and interact with people at all levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Commercial experience and awareness (scoping, costing and billing)
- Ability to track budgets and report on project profitability
- Comfortable in a fast-moving and project-based environment
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.