Regional Social Media Manager
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
Do you enjoy crafting engaging social media content? Have you always got one eye on the latest digital trends? Are you passionate about all things social media? We are looking for a committed and creative Social Media Manager to join our team in Malaysia. The selected candidate will be responsible for creating engaging content for our client and managing the brand’s social media presence.
You will be reporting to the strategy team in Singapore, but the team resides in Malaysia.
- Write, plan and schedule monthly content calendar based on the brand’s editorial and marketing activities, local events / occasions and content pillars
- Work closely with our creative and production team to bring original, highly creative and engaging content ideas to life through social media content
- Community management of platforms, ensuring all enquiries are answered within 24 hours
- Monitor and analyse content performance, subsequently derive insights, learnings and recommendations through our monthly reports
- Keep up-to-date with social platforms – making proactive recommendations based on trends and insights
- Lead Social Media Managers across markets in Asia
- You must be a native Bahasa Malaysia speaker, with a good understanding of the local social media landscape, consumer behaviour and trends, as well have a good command of the English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 3+ years’ of social media, account management experience in an agency
- Creative social media content copywriting and planning skills
- Experience in managing past social media social channels for brands in different markets or working with regional clients/team, a deep understanding of algorithms and best practice for each platform.
- Social media analytics and optimization techniques, having directly managed end-to-end execution of social media campaigns
- Optional: experience in managing and optimizing ad performance through Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager; a good understanding of influencer outreach programmes and familiarity with influencers of different categories in Malaysia.
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.