Regional Account Director
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for Regional Account Director to join the team who values analytical interrogation, incisive thinking, and data-driven, well-researched solutions to big, complex problems. This position is hugely capable of driving change to our business, and those we work with, and we’d love to find someone who has a specific hunger to make a lasting impression but also own something monumental to their own career and the client’s brand.
- Lead client relationships and oversee the day-to-day comms, building report with clients
- Take briefs from clients and review them together with the Head of Client Services if needed and other, relevant, core team members
- Lead the response to brief and drive the best way to deliver the work to the highest quality
- Provide a leadership role for the relevant GPC delivery team. Oversee team briefing, co-ordination and quality control
- Join and where relevant lead regular client and internal project status updates with the AM/PM, providing oversight and support/solutions as needed
- Understand your client on a personal level, identify their individual objectives and challenges within their business and offer solutions on behalf of GPC
- Fully understand the brands that you work with, the industry that they sit within and their core competitor sets. Lead the co-ordination of proactive ideas or work upsell as a result of this knowledge
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of, and keep your team updated with, any relevant industry developments that you find, whether related to our business or our clients
- Apply a strategic mind to all deliverables, considering how they fit within the bigger picture of a project, brand and account context. Ensure these deliverables align to business objectives and get projects back on track if they deviate
- 2 years of experience in account management director role in online advertising in outbound sales for regional or multi markets in South East Asia
- Prior experience at an online publisher, ad exchange, ad network, DSP, or other online advertising and online content position
- Strong understanding of the South East Asia market and digital landscape
- Established network with agencies and publishers
- Proven stellar record of achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to conduct sales presentations
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.