HR & Talent Assistant
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic HR & Talent Assistant to join our team and support the development of our talented UK and global teams.
As a creative agency we seek only the very best talent for our projects and your role will be key in identifying and attracting people to join us, as well as supporting the day to day HR best practice here in our new London headquarters.
This is an amazing opportunity to build your HR experience in an exciting and progressive agency environment.
Note: a key part of this role involves providing IT support for employees, such as creating and managing email accounts, setting up laptops for new starters, and office IT and network administration. As such, a good understanding of computers is important.
- Pro-actively seek out top talent for existing and potential vacancies via LinkedIn;
- Help reviewing applications and CVs to shortlist;
- Building a network of pre-screened candidates who are open to joining GPC;
- Ensure GPC careers page is updated with current roles;
- Update our recruitment software with new relevant CVs and related paperwork, and carry out GDPR checks and related correspondence;
- Scheduling interviews and coordinating with hiring managers on CVs, notes and post-interview feedback;
- Keep our freelancer and availability files up-to-date and ensure line managers provide prompt feedback;
HR and Office Admin
- Overseeing IT equipment and software set up for new joiners;
- Maintaining employee information on our HR platform (BreatheHR);
- Issuing and tracking office equipment, access cards, keys and related documentation;
- Track and send Birthday, Work Anniversary announcements;
- Support monthly payroll and staff expenses as required;
- Spotlight award vouchers, keep track on monthly winners;
- Create and send NDAs, New Supplier Forms, chase POs and signed paperwork;
- Oversee office IT – network and printer issues, email and software subscriptions;
- Create and administer company email accounts for all new joiners, and removing access for leavers;
- Conduct quarterly email audit to ensure inactive addresses are removed;
- Manage office reception, answering phone, taking deliveries and distributing post;
- Supporting senior management with general admin tasks;
- At least 1 year of experience working in an administrative role; previous experience in a HR role is beneficial but not essential;
- Keen interest in pursuing a career in HR and Talent management;
- A high level of professionalism and discretion, this role will be across confidential employee data;
- Strong IT understanding and technical skills – this is essential to provide the IT/email support part of the role;
- A good understanding and enthusiasm for the benefits of effective HR for employees and the business;
- A genuinely pro-active and helpful attitude, with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail;
- Initiative and confidence to work autonomously when required;
- Ability to handle and effectively prioritise a diverse and changing workload;
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak to a wide range of people at all levels.
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.