HR Recruitment Specialist
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We’re looking for an HR Recruitment Specialist to join the team. This position is hugely capable of driving change to our business, and those we work with, and we’d love to find someone who has a specific hunger to make a lasting impression but also own something monumental to their own career.
- Pro-actively seek out top talent for existing and potential vacancies via LinkedIn or any other platform or source;
- Initiation through to completion of the recruitment process.
- Advertising job ads through relevant channels.
- Help reviewing applications and CVs to shortlist;
- Building a network of pre-screened candidates who are open to joining GPC;
- Ensure GPC careers page is updated with current roles;
- Update our recruitment software with new relevant CVs and related paperwork, and carry out GDPR checks and related correspondence;
- Scheduling interviews and coordinating with hiring managers on CVs, notes and post-interview feedback;
- Maintaining and improving the database of candidates and freelancers.
- On-boarding and inducting new employees.
- Liaising with universities to recruit graduates and internships.
- Implementing SOPs.
- Delivering monthly reports and providing weekly progress updates.
- Using tailored recruitment applications.
- Keep our freelancer and availability files up-to-date and ensure line managers provide prompt feedback;
- Assisting admin work related to employee
- Helping the HR team for any other work and admin
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role specialized in creative/advertising/digital companies
- Hands-on experience with varied job sites
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, etc
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.