Health Editor (English speaking)
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a Health Editor to join our team.
- Editing articles in English based on the content plan
- Participate on topic creation and pre-production if needed.
- Checking the originality of an article (no duplication or rewriting).
- Verify the validity of scientific/ research-based data mentioned in an article
- Adding references and citations to support an article (if needed)
- Ensuring the grammar and context of the article are relevant to the target audience and KWs
- Ensuring the article is following SEO regulation and template by GPC
- Working closely with the Content Writer and GPC team on the review process
- Participating in online training and meetings with GPC team and/or Clients as needed
- Maintain high industry awareness in terms of the competitive set and content excellence
- Guarantee production deadline and targets for the content
- Implement, evaluate, and grow the content strategy for the Company’s clients, ensuring targets and KPIs are consistently delivered
- Be the true guardian of the tone of voice for the Company’s clients, ensuring the highest and most resonant quality bar for all content, at all times
- Have a deep understanding of Malaysia market
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Have basic understanding of Chinese characters/writings
- Journalism/ Media/ Communications degree or similar
- 2-3 years’ experience of writing and editing health/medical articles, preferably in English
- Previous experience managing a department/hub
- Background in digital media and a wide vision of lifestyle
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / Adwords tools is an advantage
- Inbound marketing expertise (content marketing and SEO
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.