Head of SEO
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for a passionate Head of SEO to join our Jakarta team and work on regional projects in South East Asia.
- Research, devise and manage unique SEO strategies for a range of clients in a host of industries
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights and contribute to improve TELESCOPE, our proprietary social and search listening tool, in Asia
- Manage all aspects of the GPC SEO offering, including on-site techniques, link building, blogging, content marketing, online PR, technical SEO – crawl errors, data mark up, xml sitemaps, etc.
- Carry out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO – deliver technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Work with Content Managers to devise an effective digital strategy which works across a range of platforms
- Work with the Business Development team to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with our Global SEO Director in London and use Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
- And as we grow, recruit and build a team of SEO Executives to monitor clients’ backlink profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties
- Reporting to Head of Asia Operations and Global SEO Director in London
- At least five years’ experience within the SEO industry and minimum 3 years in managerial level
- Experience within a similar role in an agency environment – highly desirable
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Adwords, SEMRUSH, Botify, and other keyword research and competitor’s analysis tools
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- A good working knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong team management skills
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.