Head of Client Services
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are looking for a full-time Head of Client Services for our projects in South East Asia.
- Oversee the development and growth of client accounts, ensuring the highest levels of service
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with clients
- Be the main point of contact for projects, and attend/lead status meetings with Account Director as required
- Own the client reporting process ensuring a smooth flow of information to and from clients
- Liaise with production and business development teams and manage client expectations
- Work closely with GPC Managing Directors to pass on client services best practices and client insights
- Travel to GPC offices to participate in knowledge-sharing and training workshops as and when required
- Create yearly and half-yearly account development plans for sign off by senior management
- Be heavily involved in driving the development of client projects
- Continuously review and seek improvements in processes and internal and external reporting.
- Report to senior management on overall client and project profitability, reviewing and collating reports from Account Directors and Project Managers
- Line manage members of the Client Services Team
- Work in collaboration with the Business Director on new business, and with Account Managers and Project Managers on project delivery matters
- Assist the recruitment team by interviewing candidates for new roles across departments as required
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing role or similar position in a digital agency or comparable industry environment
- Prior experience at an online publisher, ad exchange, ad network, DSP, or other online advertising and online content position
- Strong understanding of the Indonesian market and digital landscape
- Established network with agencies and publishers
- Proven stellar record of achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to conduct sales presentations, as well the ability to anticipate the needs of customers
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills and problem solving skills to make sound judgement.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of customer service programs and databases, or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting edge client experience
- Excellent command of the English language is mandatory
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.