Group Account Director
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We’re looking for a Group Account Director in Malaysia and Philippines to join our team. This position is hugely capable of driving change to our business, and those we work with, and we’d love to find someone who has a specific hunger to make a lasting impression but also own something monumental to their own career and the client’s brand. The right candidate would be someone that values analytical interrogation, incisive thinking, and data-driven, well-researched solutions.
- Lead client relationships and oversee the day-to-day communications
- Take briefs from clients and review them together with the Head of Client Services or other relevant team members
- Lead the response to brief and drive the best way to deliver the work to the highest quality
- Provide a leadership role for the relevant GPC delivery team. Oversee team briefing, co-ordination and quality control
- Join and where relevant lead regular client and internal project status updates with the AM/PM, providing oversight and support/solutions as needed
- Understand our clients, identify their objectives and challenges within their business, and offer solutions on behalf of GPC
- Fully understand the brands that we work with, the industry that they sit within and their core competitors. Identify possible opportunities for account growth, and provide the wider team with proactive ideas
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of, and keep the team updated with, any relevant industry developments
- Apply a strategic mind to all deliverables, considering how they fit within the bigger picture of a project, brand and account context. Ensure these deliverables align to business objectives and get projects back on track if they deviate.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role for regional or multi market accounts in South East Asia
- Prior experience with online publishers, ad exchange, ad network, DSP, or other similar
- Strong understanding of the South East Asia market and digital landscape
- Established network with agencies and publishers
- Proven record of achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to conduct sales presentations
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.