Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Strategist to join the team and work on regional projects in Asia.
- Provide strategic suggestions and identify proactive opportunities for clients.
- Input on all planning and provide digital strategic point of view.
- Continually serve as a partner with various departments and act as sounding board for ideas.
- Proactively identify digital marketing trends taking place within brand communities and suggest potential next steps and bigger implications for client partners.
- Management of social influencer campaigns (not inclusive of bloggers, but rather true social media influencers)
- Provide digital/social media analysis based on measurement and tracking reports, overall campaign reporting and media receptivity.
- Strategically conduct the project in collaborative work (discussion, brainstorm & proposal) with another department, i.e business development, creative & social media.
- Maintain multiple retaining projects as planned to be monitored & optimized to meet the KPI.
- Deliver and conduct strategic direction both external (client or 3rd parties) and internal team.
- Holistically overview market situation, consumer behaviour and be updated with online trends to seek opportunity for developing initial ideas for client’s needs.
- Develop marketing strategy based on trends, consumer behaviour and business objective for the clients.
- Research and monitoring market trends.
- Collect data that will inspire creative concept.
- Prepare presentations of the digital strategies that well suited for the clients.
- Analyse and control the executions.
- Proven experience as a Digital Strategic Planner or Business Consultant for Asia market.
- Understanding of market research and data analysis.
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus.
- Proven stellar record of achieving targets and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to conduct sales presentations.
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.