Digital Project Manager
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our award-winning All Things Hair team. You must be confident in being able to deliver digital/tech projects efficiently and effectively, while maintaining and optimising project processes where required. You will ensure that clients and account management teams have up to date project tracking and budgetary information.
All Things Hair is an award-winning B2C hair styling and inspiration content hub, one of our largest and most successful projects for FMCG giant, Unilever.
- You will work closely with the Account Director, SEO Manager and editorial teams to monitor site and content performance against key KPIs
- Be the single point of contact for Client teams (global and local), Editorial teams, SEO, and Client services, handling all new requests and managing expectations and timings.
- Manage all agile processes including but not limited to maintaining and updating development backlog.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital processes, SEO, web analytics and experience working with a CMS.
- Manage ATH internal processes and WOW to ensure the smooth-running of the content hub and scrum team
- Work with the project team leads to refine processes where needed
- Monitor site performance with SEO leads including reviewing weekly SEO reports and analyse data to ensure the website is on track to hit our monthly traffic KPIs
- Drive improvement across a number of performance measures with proactive ideas and innovative thinking
- SEO enhancements and next steps off the back of the data and insights presented by the SEO manager
- Work with the scrum team to define areas where boundaries can be pushed, and the level of quality can be raised
- Proactively present opportunities for growth to the Account Director (be that in the space of content, platform or technology)
- Manage internal team expectations on project timings and provide status updates on how the work is progressing
- Apply attention to detail, ensuring all deliverables outlined in briefs, user stories and proposals are delivered
- Develop a positive relationships with the client and third-party suppliers
- 3+ years’ experience within a digital content-focused agency
- Proven experience of SEO-focused digital projects
- Experience working with large, brand name clients
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Experience with planning and budgeting large digital projects, in particular Agile methodology and Website builds
- Understanding and experience of managing and using various CMS platforms, specifically WordPress
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple workloads effectively
- Strong communicator – able to present confidently to large groups of senior stakeholders
- Commercial experience and awareness (scoping, costing and billing)
- Ability to track budgets and report on project profitability
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of managed Headless/ Static CMS builds, Sanity or Gatsby
- Experience and knowledge of GA, Adobe Analytics
- Ability to translate technical specifications for less technical savvy colleagues or clients
- Detailed technical and infrastructure knowledge, to be able to assist with project and task scoping/ planning
- Detailed knowledge of GDPR and other Global data protection laws
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.