Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our London team and work on a branded content hub (beauty brand). The Content Manager will aid the global editorial operations and ensure a seamless delivery of quality content, they will ensure there is a consistent and clear flow of information about content outputs, they will manage the execution of special editorial projects and will aid in the strategic ideation, output, and alignment of content across all markets. The right candidate will play a central role in the Global Delivery Team to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the project.
- Work with the Global Delivery Team (SEO Lead, Project Manager, Account Manager) to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the project. This includes but not limited to:
- Aligning on the content planning and execution of the strategy with the SEO Lead, including identifying trending topic areas.
- Work with the Account Manager to fulfil client request.
- Work with the Project Manager to brief and manage the editorial teams for implementation of site changes.
- Work with the Digital PR team (US and BR) to ideate and coordinate content plans for backlinking.
- Hold bi-weekly editorial meetings with the local markets to align on the content plans, ensure the strategy is being executed, and resolve any issues.
- QA all sites on a weekly basis (as part of weekly Editorial Lead connect preparation) for any issues.
- Maintain the content tracker to monitor outputs and ensure proper performance review.
- Write all editorial commentary in the monthly client newsletter.
- Provide a weekly update to the client (in conjunction with the Account Manager) on key content highlights across markets.
- Coordinating with the creative agency to align on visual content needs for editorial content.
- Maintain the global product cheat sheet to ensure all teams (editorial and production) have the latest information to hand.
- Review on a quarterly basis the tagging of the content across all sites to ensure the teams are doing this effectively.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to align on product focusses, content alignment with the brand, and special projects. This includes executing strategies for special projects.
- Working with the Head of Content to define outputs and timelines for freelance-based projects.
- Effectively report up to the Head of Content on all tasks, giving a clear status and raising any blockers.
- Deputising for the Head of Content on editorial matters in times of absence.
- Good understanding of SEO (keywords, tagging etc).
- Content management experience, ideally gained within branded content hubs.
- Experience with FMCG brands (ideally either beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands)
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills.
- Awareness of content trends and news platforms within the beauty sector—across all platforms—and awareness of developments within these fields.
- An organised and highly meticulous nature.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Creative mind.
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.