Head of New Business
Green Park Content is an award-winning global agency with offices in London, Jakarta, Singapore, New York and Sao Paulo.
We specialise in digital content that connects with your audience, at the right time, in the right way. We bring data-driven insight and expertise in ‘always on’ SEO content to inform exceptional creative execution that can be measured, forecasted and drives results.
Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, N26, Danone, Campari and many more.
We are looking for a passionate Business Director to join our team and work on regional projects in South East Asia.
- Day-to-day management of Green Park Content Production planning and processes, including clients and stakeholders management, organic traffic, and workload management, as well as creative and strategic planning. Maximize existing client relationships and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Drive new business for Green Park Content, working alongside the account manager, Chief Content Officers and Project Managers to identify and secure new opportunities
- Create and manage complex sales cycles, including lead generation and qualification. qualify leads, close deals
- Showcase the work of Green Park Content, through marketing and promotional activity, particularly through owned channels
- Day-to-day management of the production team workload and overseeing delivery of high quality SEO Content, digital and video materials in line with the client brief
- Be fully responsible for the career development and line management of all members of the production team including being involved in all performance appraisals
- Overseeing the delivery of high quality content of all types in line with the client brief
- Work with the Chief Content Officers and other Account Manager to ensure the delivery of client briefs and maintaining the highest quality level of work
- Keeping track of the profitability and financial status with production houses and freelance industry talent eventually growing the team internally
- Oversee the delivery of all content by working with and managing external partners and suppliers, securing ongoing relationships with preferred partners
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full content distribution landscape across all social and traditional platforms.
- Ability to create a strategic plan to distribute content
- Lead new business presentations working with in house creative, freelances, experts, content strategists, from start to finish, including strategy, presentation development and face-to-face pitching
- Identify new business opportunities from both new and existing clients. Work with the team to develop ideas and strategic plans that deliver against brand objectives
- Build relationships across the industry, identifying and cultivating new business leads for Green park content
- Develop prospective budgets and quotes for new and existing clients based on their brief
Promotion of Green Park Content
- Support the agency’s lead generation efforts by identifying ways of boosting our profile and increasing ways of getting clients to engage with us
- Work with the agency’s marketing team to increase the Green park content brand profile by being a part of thought leadership columns, events and conferences, pages, emails, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of account management and client services experience in online advertising in outbound sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Prior experience at an online publisher, ad exchange, ad network, DSP, or other online advertising and online content position
- Strong understanding of the Indonesian market and digital landscape
- Established network with agencies and publishers
- Proven stellar record of achieving targets and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to conduct sales presentations
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.