Beauty Managing Editor
We are a global brand publishing agency with offices in London, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Jakarta. We create relevant, engaging and purpose-led digital content for premium brands. To date, we’ve published more than 50,000 articles and generated 100 million unique visitors to global client sites around the world. Our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Danone, Nestle and Jaguar.
We are about to launch a new Beauty and Personal Care project and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Editor to join the team and lead the content production following project and market requirements.
- Manage the Philippines beauty and lifestyle editorial team and ensure they stick to local and regional strategy
- Help with the strategy and execution of related projects in the Philippines
- Gather data from stakeholders (local clients and brands) and update content calendar in accordance to scheduled timelines and direction from GPC local and regional teams
- Lead agenda of editorial excellence via a high volume of written content and videos (produced in-house) per month
- Maintain high industry awareness in terms of the competitive set and content excellence
- Source and direct Asia-based talent (vloggers and bloggers) and link building initiatives
- Organize and manage internal processes between teams and freelancers
- Collaborate and communicate any issues regarding functionality of our client’s websites (including site sessions, categories and speech alignment), calendar planning, SEO and technical guidelines and execution, and content production to the GPC regional and regional teams
- Responsible for identifying local content opportunities and trends to drive relevant and newsworthy content creation in real time
- Take the responsibilities of CCO for a new Philippines beauty hub
- Be the true guardian of the tone of voice for Philippines beauty hub and other digital beauty and lifestyle projects in Asia
- Ensuring the highest and most resonant quality bar for all content at all times
- Help Green Park Content to grow its operations in the Asia, working closely to the Head of Operations to generate new leads
- Previous experience in managing a department/hub (at least 2 years)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Beauty and Lifestyle sector, crafting and curating content—completing high-quality content delivery under deadlines
- SEO knowledge is essential
- Have strong views on how to improve content on beauty platforms and how to maintain good rankings across all keywords and articles
- Have a strong viewpoint on the best way to optimize articles and other forms of content
- Have excellent reporting and analytic skills and work closely with the regional and local SEO resource
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills
- Awareness of content trends and news platforms within the Beauty and Lifestyle sectors—across all platforms—and awareness of commercial developments within these fields
- An organised and highly meticulous nature
- A creative mind with positive, can-do attitude
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who is excited about building major digital projects from the bottom-up
- Hands-on; willing to get involved with every stage of the content creation process
- An inspiring mentor to your team
- Able to write and communicate effectively in English and Tagalog
What’s it like working at Green Park Content?
We are the tech and talk operating at the core of content marketing, digital strategy, and technological expertise. Our dedicated team of content and SEO experts, editors, journalists, designers, photographers and videographers are with clients every step of the way when it comes to ensuring that their brands connect with the right audience. We create original and inspiring content that is relevant, innovative, and easily searchable.
Our results-oriented team helps clients to foster growth and thrive in the global digital landscape, through data discovery, editorial planning, sharp content, and innovative distribution—all underpinned by our SEO methodology.